A new business intelligence report released by HTF MI with title “3D Printing in Power – Thematic Research” is designed covering micro level of analysis by manufacturers and key business segments. The 3D Printing in Power – Thematic Market survey analysis offers energetic visions to conclude and study market size, market hopes, and competitive surroundings. The research is derived through primary and secondary statistics sources and it comprises both qualitative and quantitative detailing. Some of the key players profiled in the study are Siemens, General Electric Co, Rosatom, Westinghouse.
What’s keeping Siemens, General Electric Co, Rosatom, Westinghouse Ahead in the Market? Benchmark yourself with the strategic moves and findings recently released by HTF MI
Get Free Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @ : https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/2304550-3d-printing-in-power-thematic-research
Has 3D printing come of age?
3D printing is in its mid-thirties and is now approaching market growth that Chuck Hull could only have dreamt about when he invented it in 1983.
By 2025, 3D printing, or additive manufacturing (AM), will be a $32bn industry, rising to over $60bn by 2030. The compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2018 and 2025 will be 16%, according to GlobalData estimates, with software growing slightly faster than hardware, materials and services.
3D printing has always been most closely associated with prototyping and short production runs. But now it is becoming a key part of the manufacturing mix alongside injection molding and computer numerical control machining. The use of polymers – particularly plastics – in 3D printing still exceeds metals, but the gap is narrowing, and metals could outstrip polymers from 2021.
3D printing, a cutting-edge technology, is also steadily opening up opportunities for the power industry, with its applications in numerous facets of the power domain including renewable energy, conventional power, along with battery energy storage. Be it rapid prototyping and producing components or parts with complex geometries, AM results in shorter lead time, reduced costs, faster upgrade of existing assets and optimized efficiency, and is expected to further enhance with the invention of larger printers.
With the power industry under pressure, manufacturers are focusing on 3D printing for solutions with decreased costs and shorter timeframes. Power sector companies such as Siemens, GE, Rosatom and Westinghouse have been early adopters in the industrialization of 3D printing.
– This report explores 3D printing technology and its use cases in old and new contexts as well, most notably in construction and medicine, and the power sector.
– It identifies the winners and losers dominating the current technology theme, across the hardware, software, and services domains.
– It identifies power utilities and equipment manufacturers who are witnessing a huge opportunity with 3D printing.
Reasons to buy
– The report identifies leading players in the 3D printing sector, across the hardware, software, and services domains.
– It provides a technology briefing of how additive manufacturing processes have been developed over the last 25 years.
– It identifies the main trends in the 3D printing industry over the next 12 to 24 months.
– It provides an overview of the 3D printing value chain categorized across three core layers – hardware, software, and services.
– The report analyses the technology theme, with use cases, market size forecasts, competitive analysis, 3D printing in power, mergers and acquisitions, and a timeline.
– The report looks at the key industries impacted by 3D printing and estimate roughly how far away we are from significant industry disruption.
– The report also uses a scorecard approach to identify leading companies in a sector.
– The report looks at power sector companies that were early adopters of industrial 3D printing and their activities.
**Moreover, it will also include the opportunities available in micro markets for stakeholders to invest, detailed analysis of competitive landscape and product services of key players.
Enquire for customization in Report @: https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/2304550-3d-printing-in-power-thematic-research
The titled segments and sub-section of the market are illuminated below:
The Study Explore the Product Types of 3D Printing in Power – Thematic Market: hardware, software, and services
Top Players in the Market are: Siemens, General Electric Co, Rosatom, Westinghouse
Region Included are: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa
Important Features that are under offering & key highlights of the report:
– Detailed overview of 3D Printing in Power – Thematic market
– Changing market dynamics of the industry
– In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application etc
– Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
– Recent industry trends and developments
– Competitive landscape of 3D Printing in Power – Thematic market
– Strategies of key players and product offerings
– Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
– A neutral perspective towards 3D Printing in Power – Thematic market performance
– Market players information to sustain and enhance their footprint
Read Detailed Index of full Research Study at @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/2304550-3d-printing-in-power-thematic-research
Major Highlights of TOC:
Chapter One: 3D Printing in Power – Thematic Market Industry Overview
1.1 3D Printing in Power – Thematic Industry
1.1.2 Products of Major Companies
1.2 3D Printing in Power – Thematic Market Segment
1.2.1 Industry Chain
1.2.2 Consumer Distribution
1.3 Price & Cost Overview
Chapter Two: 3D Printing in Power – Thematic Market Demand
2.1 Segment Overview
2.1.1 APPLICATION 1
2.1.2 APPLICATION 2
2.2 3D Printing in Power – Thematic Market Size by Demand
2.3 3D Printing in Power – Thematic Market Forecast by Demand
Chapter Three: 3D Printing in Power – Thematic Market by Type
3.1 By Type
3.1.1 TYPE 1
3.1.2 TYPE 2
3.2 3D Printing in Power – Thematic Market Size by Type
3.3 3D Printing in Power – Thematic Market Forecast by Type
Chapter Four: Major Region of 3D Printing in Power – Thematic Market
4.1 3D Printing in Power – Thematic Sales
4.2 3D Printing in Power – Thematic Revenue & market share
Chapter Five: Major Companies List
Chapter Six: Conclusion
Buy the Latest Detailed Report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=2304550
Key questions answered
• Who are the Leading key players and what are their Key Business plans in the 3D Printing in Power – Thematic market?
• What are the key concerns of the five forces analysis of the 3D Printing in Power – Thematic market?
• What are different prospects and threats faced by the dealers in the 3D Printing in Power – Thematic market?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
Contact US :
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218